Meet Max Soria!!
Max has been an Operator and Partner in Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s since 1988 and has been involved in restaurant operations for over 28 years in California and Colorado.
Max grew up in Northern California where he attended Los Altos High School and Cañada College. He started his career at Carl’s as a part-time employee during his sophomore year. He moved his way up by working every single position in the restaurant for a few years before moving to multi-unit operations in January of 2002.
He now lives in Thornton, Colorado with his wife, Ana, and sons Brandon, 22, Marc, 17, and Alex, 13. The Soria’s participate in competitive state soccer leagues year round. Marc recently completed 4 years of playing varsity soccer for Mountain Range High School where he was awarded Defensive Player of the Year and 1st Team All American Honors.
Some Interesting Facts about Max:
- Astrological Sign: Gemini
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: Enchiladas
- Place He Would Most Like to Visit: New Zealand
- Favorite Hobby: Hiking with Ana
- Childhood Dream Job: Police Officer/Professional Boxer
- Little Known Fact: Max was born on a remote farm in West Central Mexico where he lived until the age of 8. The farm was so remote, it took 2 and a half days on horseback to get to the nearest town. He saw a car for the first time on his 8th birthday!